How to use:
- Unbox your lamp, ensure you are filling the lamp on a spill-resistant surface - ensure you wash your hands immediately if you do get any on your hands during this process. Remove the decorative cap and snuffer cap. Remove the wick by gently pulling the stone on top of the lamp away from the body of the lamp. Using the funnel provided, fill your oil lamp 2/3 of the way from the top using our lamp fragrance. Always keep the Lamp upright when filled to prevent spillage.
- Re-insert the stone/wick into the lamp now the oil is inside the body of the lamp. Cover the stone with the snuffer-cap and allow the wick to soak for approximately 20 minutes.
- Place your Lamp on a heat resistant surface, ensuring it is not too close to any shelves or anything that may pose a fire hazard. Ensure that the stone/wick is sat evenly in the neck of the bottle of the lamp. Remove the snuffer-cap and light the stone. This will cause a big flame (almost like a Bunsen burner in science lessons!) DO NOT leave the flame unattended.
- Blow out the flame after 2-3 minutes and place the decorative cap over the hot stone. Ensure you take care whilst doing this as the stone is VERY hot. Never cover the open flame with the crown or snuffer-cap.
- The fragrance oil lamp will fragrance your home and purify the air. Recommended burn time on these lamps is 30 minutes at a time. Warning - the stone WILL be hot during the whole time, after all it is a lit wick. After 30 minutes your room should be nicely fragranced, remove the decorative cap (again becareful as this may be hot - use a tea towel if necessary) and replace with the snuffer cap. This will extinguish the wick and will save your oil for your next use. Always check oil levels before re-using the lamp. Never leave a burning lamp unattended. Keep out of reach of children/pets. Should irritation occur stop using immediately.
If you are unsure on any of the above instructions or have any questions feel free to contact us!